*** This Is A Guest Post By Brain Manray ***
If you want to get rid of excessive pubic hair, you should know that there are plenty of methods which you can resort to. However, not all of them are affordable, convenient and without major side effects, so it's important to balance your choice carefully before making the final decision. In this article I'll present you the 4 most popular options for how to remove pubic hair for men, so that you can decide yourself which one is tailored specifically for you:
1. Trimming – Number One Genitals Hair Removal Method
One of the most basic ways of removing the unwanted hair from your private parts is through trimming. In this regard, you have two choices: scissors or electric trimmers. Scissors might prove the easiest and most convenient of them, but consider that they require a certain amount of skill in handling them. Without it, the result might be a scraggly and uneven-looking area which defeats the sole purpose why you resorted to it. Thus, if you're new to pubic hair removal, you might want to try an electric trimmer instead.
– An affordable and convenient method
– A trimmer will help you achieve uniform pubic hair of complementary length
– Maintenance is quite easy
– Cleanup can prove to be quite a mess since the pubic hair needs to be trimmed when it's dry
– Scissors don't guarantee you that the end result will be a pleasantly-looking one
– Maintenance needs to be done at regular intervals (15-20 days)
2. Shaving – Easy but Short-lived Method on How to Remove Pubic Hair for Men
The razor can be a highly successful weapon in the battle against pubic hair. When shaving away the unwanted hair, the result is a super-clean and hygienic look. And, what's more, you can perform this technique discretely in the shower, by using tools that you already have in your bathroom cabinet. However, one big disadvantage is that this smooth feeling won't last you for more than a few days, with the hair proving somewhat spiky after that.
– A simple and familiar process which shouldn't keep you occupied for too long
– The skin around your private parts will feel smooth and appealing when touched
– The method can be performed in the shower, so the cleanup won't require much hassle
– Has to be repeated frequently (usually once every 2-3 days)
– Might result in skin irritations and ingrown hairs
– The hair proves to be itchy when growing back
3. Depilatories – Pain-free Pubic Hair Removal Method
Many of the famous brands on the hair-remover market feature their own men's depilatory product, so why not give them a go? These creams dissolve hair in a matter of minutes, making it easy for you to wipe it away thereafter. As for the cost involved, they can be placed in the mid-market segment: they are a little pricier than razors or trimmers, but they won't make much of a hole in your budget. If you choose to go for this option you'd be better of testing the product on a more resistant part of your body, such as your elbows. Apply a short quantity of the cream and wait 48 hours to ensure that no allergic reactions occur.
– A pain-free, affordable and easy to use technique
– It lasts for a longer time when compared to shaving
– The hair will grow back softer and less itchy than with other methods
– You have to test skin compatibility first
– Unpleasant smells may occur as a residual side effect
– Irritation can appear on longer exposure
4. Waxing – Efficient but Painful Technique for Removing Hair from Your Private Parts
Although it's been long considered as a woman's technique, waxing gains more and more popularity among men. This happens mainly due to the benefits offered by it: a smooth skin and longer-lasting results than with other methods. However, a few disadvantages are to be noted: waxing can prove painful, expensive and not very suitable for delicate areas, such as the ones among your penis. Although this method might appeal to some, it has to be used with caution and an open-minded attitude.
– Long lasting results, typically between 2 and 4 weeks
– Some waxing salons are now entirely dedicated to men, providing discretion and quality results
– Waxing can be also performed at home, giving you more privacy and reducing the overall costs
– A painful and somewhat expensive method, which is to be used with caution
– Most waxing salons are dominated by women
– The skin around your testicles is highly sensitive, with most salons denying to wax this area
These are the quickest and most affordable 4 methods for those wondering how to remove pubic hair for men. However, if money is not a problem for you and you want to remove the trouble-some hair for a longer time (even permanently) you might also consider other methods, such as laser or electrolysis.